Dutch speaking Customer Service Advisor
London, Greater London, England
£8.00 - 9.50 per hour + Bonus
We are looking for a Dutch speaking Customer Service Advisor to work at our office in London with a starting salary of £15k + bonus going up to £18k + bonus.
As a Global leader, we outsource customer experience management, and we have helped and provided many companies with customer relationship solutions.
The Dutch speaking Customer Service Advisor role
- Involve handling calls on behalf of the company including the exploration and understanding of the needs and expectations of customers
- You will be receiving incoming calls from B2C customers that relate to the cancellation, modification or confirmation of visits already sold
- The sale of additional products, services and extended stays
Dutch speaking Customer Service Advisor Skills
- Dutch speaker to native level
- Good written and verbal English
- Travel/Leisure background and Sales and Customer service is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sales and target driven
- Professional and emotionally resilient
- Aims to surprise and delight on every customer interaction
Your Working hours and salary
37.5 hours per week with shifts from Monday to Friday 8.00am till 8pm and Saturday to Sunday 8.00am till 16.00pm.
Starting salary £8.00 + bonus per hour (£15,600 pa) rising to £9.50 + bonus per hour (£18,525 pa).
If you think the above Dutch speaking Customer Service Advisor role is perfect for you, please do not hesitate and apply now!