Dutch Speaking Customer Service Advisors
London Arena, Greater London, England
£8.00 - 9.50 per hour + Commision
Dutch Speaking Customer Service Executive
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service Executives / Temp-Perm / East London £8ph rising to £9.50ph or £9ph rising to £10.50ph Umbrella.
Our Client based in East London on the Northern Line, is a very busy established and respected Contact Centre delivering Telesales Campaigns inbound and outbound. Due to their on-going Campaigns and continued growth we are looking for out-gong personalities to work on the Dutch Customer Service Campaign, on a long term basis. We are looking for confident people that have excellent Customer Service skills and fluent Dutch Speakers. We are interested in all potential candidates that have a hard work ethic and looking to forge a career as a Dutch Speaking Customer Service Agent.
As an Internal Dutch Speaking Customer Service Executive you will be:
Following the incoming calls from B2C Customers, handling service request, dealing with cancellations, retentions, complaints, and upselling. Assisting on Live Chat. The campaign is on behalf of a large Travel Agent, exposure to the leisure industry will be a bonus.
• Fluent Dutch Speaker
• Good written and Verbal English Language skills
• Sales and Customer Service background
• Good attention to detail
• Worked in Telesales / Internal Sales / Contact Centre or similar background
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Target driven / Interest in the Travel Industry
• Multi-Lingual Dutch Speaker
• Able to build rapport quickly
• PC Literate
Salary, Hours and Benefits:
• £8ph-£9.50ph payee or £9ph-£10.50ph Umbrella
• Monday-Fri Operational Hours 08:00 to 20:00 M-F and 08:00-16:00 Sat-Sun
• 37.5 hours per week – 2 x shifts, will work two weekends a Month
If you have the right skills and attributes, reliable and have the determination to succeed as a Dutch Customer Service Executive, I would Like to speak to you immediately!
To apply for the role of Dutch Speaking Customer Service Executive, please apply to the post.