Sales Engineer - Spanish Market - Reading - 75k!
Reading, Berkshire, England
£75k per year + Benefits
Sales Engineer - Spanish Market - Reading - 75k
My client is a global leading IT vendor looking to hire the best people in the market to grow their brand and business. They are a trusted partner of over 70% of the Fortune 100 and are looking to expand the Spanish territory as a result!
You will be working within an international team covering the Southern EMEA, supporting the regional Sales Manager, sales team and customers.
We are looking for somebody to be or become an expert in cyber security, email and data protection. You will deliver exciting and informative product demonstrations to potential and current customers, primarily via remote web conferences but also potentially on customer site.
Once in a while, you may be called upon to assist in professional services deployments, technical training, and industry seminars and/or trade shows.
- Collaborate with the sales professionals as well as channel partners, to help deliver the most successful security platform for each customer
- Take the lead as the customer's technical main point of contact through the entire sales cycle. This may include technical Q&A, proof-of-concept, competitive bake-off scenarios, RFP response and more, with the ultimate goal of maintaining a world class customer experience
- Design complex email and data security solutions and assist in the building of quotations for customer sales presentations
- Share and relay experiences and customer feedback to Product Management, Marketing and Product Development (Engineering) teams to help our tradition of continuous improvement
What you bring to the team:
- Expert level experience in cyber security, either secure messaging or data security preferred
- Experience managing or implementing enterprise email solutions such as Exchange or Lotus Domino or savant level knowledge of SMTP or other IT/Cyber security background
- Strong preference for prior experience in technical sales or sales engineering
- Other helpful experience includes:
- Experience administering or deploying Firewall, IPS/IDS, Web Proxy, Sandboxing
- Experience administering or deploying Linux/Unix systems
- Understanding of / or experience with Directory Services including Active Directory, Novell, Sun ONE, et al
- Thorough understanding of various web and network protocols including SMTP, LDAP, HTTP, TCP and more
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required, any additional language is a plus
- Bachelors in Computer Science preferred, but not required
Why my client:
They hire the best in the market place, customer focused and have a driven pro-active approach. Leaders within their field, they are growing rapidly and have multiple global locations. Amazing culturally, they reward their Sales reps with great packages and benefits!
Game changing opportunity, don't delay and apply today! firstname.lastname@example.org or 07772620867