Sales Operations Administrator
Chineham, Hampshire, England
Sales Administrator/Sales Operations Executive – Interview next week!
No Experience Required!
A Global IT giant specialising in IT/Technology distribution is looking for a Sales Operations Executive/Sales Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. You will sit alongside their busy and successful Sales team proactively assisting them and their customers offering first class support.
You will provide an excellent customer experience through the accurate and timely processing of sales orders and assist the internal sales function by providing concise quotations to support the sales cycle to achieve both team & company targets.
The Role –
- Responsible for daily order loading and quote activity, including any electronic order processing.
- Work with autonomy in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Be responsible for customer queries in a timely and efficient manner and escalate any issues
- Develop coherent working relationships with the Internal Sales team
- Be a proactive member of the team
What's in it for you?
- £Excellent Salary and Coms (£20,000 Year 1 OTE)
- Full bespoke sales training academy to support you from day 1
- Endless promotion opportunities
- Generous benefits package including; Subsidised gym, Private healthcare / medical Group Pension Scheme and many more!
If this looks like the role for you, click Apply and I will be in touch.
The companies site is best commutable from –
Reading / Basingstoke / Chineham / Winchester / Fleet / Farnborough / Newbury / Andover / Wokingham