UK Business Development - ADR
Reading, Berkshire, England
£11 - 13 per hour + weekly pay
We are currently looking for 2 experienced Business Development Executives/ Account Development Representatives to join a successful team, working for a world leading IT software vendor in Reading.
We want to talk to people that are willing to win, not afraid to pick up the phone and make cold calls, ambitious, target driven high achievers who can sell and are looking for foundations to build and develop a successful career in IT sales as Business Development Executive/ Account Development Representative.
Our client is a global market leading software vendor with a presence in over 75 countries worldwide and due to continued growth and success they are looking to further develop their Sales team in the EMEA region within their EMEA Head office in Reading.
This is a great time for the company and a fantastic time to join the team as Business Development Executive/ Account Development Representative and accelerate your career.
Working as IT Business Development Executives/ Account Development Representative you will be responsible for:
* "Hunting" new business opportunities, cold and warm calling (80-100 calls a day) to engage with C-level decision makers on enterprise level
* Lead generation, delivering high quality SQLs
* Calling and Meeting prospects weekly in industry vertical markets
* Involvement in proposal process, developing and pitching proposals
* Account Management and Cross Selling for Account Development
You will be energetic, positive and work well on their own as well as part of a team.
World class sales training is offered during your first 3 months in the business, as well as a truly work hard play hard culture. If you are an early riser and not afraid to go beyond the required, you will excel in this role.
Base Salary plus bonuses on a quarterly basis
* Starting salary: All roles ofBusiness Development Executives/ Account Development Representative are starting on contract basis, with an hourly rate £11.00 per hour PAYE or 13.00 per hour umbrella , hours a week, £28,000-£32,000 + commission when permanent
* Working hours: Monday – Friday 09:00 -17:00
* Uncapped earning potential – excellent commission structure
* Excellent benefits package – Healthcare, Pension, Cycle to Work Scheme, 25 days holiday, Free Car Parking, Generous Amount of Shares
Sounds like you? Please send your CV and we will get in touch this week!