Business Development Representative (Lead Generation)
Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England
£35k - 40k per year + £10,000 OTE +
A rapidly growing business that specialises in revolutionising the way companies access and perform in an ever-changing marketspace is looking to add a technical, savvy business development representative to help monopolise the growing technical arena. You will continue to develop prospective clients and customers to ensure sales targets are exceeded. This role has a £50,000 package, split roughly with 80% made up in basic salary and the rest topped up with sales performance. With further development into the business available.
This is your classic business development role, with elements of proactivity and reactivity to ensure both inbound and outbound sales enquiries are closed and secured. You will be ensuring the businesses name is reaching out as far as possible, and planting the seed with various businesses to ensure sales are maximised.
Key requirements are:
· sourcing your own leads and establish contact with the intention of bringing the customer on board.
· Qualifying opportunities for other parts of the sales team, both nationally and throughout EMEA.
· Researching into clients and their activity is key, and you will need to identify the correct contacts through cold calling, LinkedIn and networking.
· You will be success driven, with the motivation to hit and exceed financial targets.
An ideal candidate:
· 12+ months business development from a software, technical or it background.
· History of dealing with contacts at a director or executive level.
· Graduate, within a business, marketing, communications or similar discipline
· You will have a clear track record of doing what it takes to identify new business.
· Figures to back this up.
This role is located in Buckinghamshire, and is easily commutable from Amersham, High Wycombe, Marlow, Henley, Maidenhead, Bracknell, Bourne End, Loudwater and the surrounding areas. This will suit someone who has worked as a Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Telesales, Telemarketing, Sales Executives, Sales Representative, IT Sales, Field Sales, or similar position.
Interviews are occurring imminently. So if you wish to get yourself all set during quarter 2, and to ensure that for the rest of 2017 you earn the most amount of money possible, apply today. Further details in relation to the role will be supplied upon application