Contact Centre Team Manager / Team Manager / Sales Manager
London, Greater London, England
£23k - 25k per year + Bens Package
Contact Center Team Manager / Team Manager / Sales Manager / £23,000pa- £25,000pa+ OTE+ Bens Package
Our Client based in Canary Wharf, is a very busy established and respected Global Outsourcing Company delivering B2C and B2B Campaigns for Blue-Chip Organisations. Due to their continued growth we are looking for up to three Team Managers / Contact Centre Team Managers to work on a brand new Client Campaign. We are looking for candidates that have experience managing a team or teams ideally within a Contact Centre Environment.
As an Contact Centre Team Manager you will be:
Manage, Train, Develop and Motivate a team of Contact Centre Agents, with a key focus on Targets, Performance, Process, Achievement and values:
• Experienced of Managing a Team of people
• Experience Managing KPI's/ Performance/ Reporting systems
• Ablity to Coach and Train Staff
• Contact Center exposure
• Ablity to manage and organise work
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ablity to anticipate and make decisions
• Ablity to negotiate
• Motivated to grow a Team of Contact Centre Agents
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Salary, Hours and Benefits:
• £23,000pa- £25,000pa- OTE+Bens Package
• Monday-Friday 9am-5:30
• 37.5 hours week
If you have the right skills and attributes, reliable and have the determination to succeed as a Contact Center Team Manager , I would Like to speak to you immediately!
To apply for the role of Team Manager / Contact Center Team Manager , please apply to the post.