Distribution Manager/ Warehouse Manager - Sunderland - Immediate start
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, England
£0 per year + Salary to be discussed
Distribution Manager/ Distribution Centre Manager/ Warehouse Manager/ Sunderland – Salary to be discussed
Are you an experienced Distribution Manager (ideally with some exposure to the Healthcare industry) with exceptional man management skills, a sharp eye for process improvements and a total commitment to the day to day running of the distribution centre?
We are currently recruiting for a Distribution Manager/ Distribution centre Manager within a rapidly growing and highly successful Healthcare business.
The core values of the company are caring for people, driving Innovation and Excellence and Earning Trust.
The core accountabilities of this will be as follows;
· Management of a core team consisting of 20 direct reports and direct management of 1 Warehouse manager and 1 Customization Manager.
· Ultimate responsibility management of all health and safety issues
· Accountable for driving the productivity of the warehouse
· Ensure the culture is embedded in to fabric and drive all development of staff
· Leadership, training, development and mentoring of direct and in-direct reports
· Resource planning
· Process improvement and ad hoc project management
· Directly responsible for the day to day service of the distribution centre
You will have:
· Graduate level education or equivalent
· Health Care distribution experience
· People management experience
· Knowledge of working in a fast-paced warehouse
This is a brilliant opportunity not to be missed, working for a large global corporate company. With outstanding values and a fantastic work environment.