Field Sales / Charity Fundraiser
Canary Wharf, Greater London, England
£16.5k - 40k per year + £10ph + OTE
Are you looking to make a difference? A fantastic opportunity has arisen within an organisation that goes above and beyond to fundraise for a number of well-respected charities throughout the UK, such as Great Ormond Street Hospital, Dogs Trust and Guide Dogs. This position is integral in the raising of funds for these organisations, and will help move their cause forwards.
There are few positions out there that are as rewarding as this, and with the capability of fundraisers earning in excess of £40,000 per year in the position this is one that you cannot pass up. You will be operating on the London Tube network, engaging with members of the public throughout the day. You will be supplied with an Oyster Card as well so travel will be covered.
The role in a nutshell:
· Engage with the general public to introduce the charities and their cause.
· Face to face sales
· Secure charity donations via direct debit.
· Targeted at securing 4 charity donations per day.
· Self motivated and disciplined.
· Work cooperatively with fundraising team members to ensure maximum funds are raised.
As a person you will be:
· Proactive and confident, with a drive to achieve.
· Self-starter, able to work on your own efficiently.
· Engaging with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Able to communicate with various people.
· Target driven and able to work under pressure.
The fundraisers will be based inthe Eastern areas of London, such as Canary Wharf, Canning Town, Waterloo and Stratford. There is weekend work involved as well as the odd bank holiday.
This role would suit someone from a sales background, however is not essential. Also if you have previous voluntary or fundraising experience this would be desirable. If you have experience working with the public, and want to earn up to £40,000, this role could be for you.