Flexible Shifts German Market Research, Telephone Interviewers
London, Greater London, England
£8 per hour + Training
- Are you looking for flexible working hours?
- Do you want to work in telephone market research, telephone interviewing but don't have CATI experience?
- Are you a fluent German speaker?
Our client is a Leading organisation within the market research industry. They are looking to appoint German speaking Market Research Interviewers to work in business to business market research.
This German B2B market research job is offered on a temporary basis, between 6-8 weeks, but can be expetnded
Hourly rate of £8.00 per hour PAYE (+holiday pay), weekly pay
Location: German speaking market researchers/ telephone interviewers will be working in an office located in Central London within walking distance from Angel tube station.
Working hours: 08:00 – 16:00 Full day consists of two shifts, you will need to work a minimum of 4 shifts a week, for example 2 full days, or 4 mornings or 4 afternoons etc.
As German Speaking Market Research Interviewer/ Market Researcher you will be working on German business to business market research projects on behalf of European leading companies in DACH market. Your main focus and responsibility would be to conduct market research telephone interviews, mainly customer satisfaction surveys across various industries (IT, Financial, Senior Managers & Healthcare)
The candidate, who is successful for the German Speaking Market Research Interviewer, will be able to:
- speak German up to a Native level
- ideally will have previous Business to Business B2B market research experience, but we are happy to speak to entry level candidates.
- good I.T skills, including a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and quick keyboard skills.
- good level of spoken and written English
- Ideally, you will also have previous experience of working in a call centre environment with a good telephone manner.
Full training will be provided.
Please apply now to start training this week!
Previous candidates came from: Customer Service, Retail, Call centre environment, Acting, Teaching, Freelance, Bar work, Waitressing, Hospitality, Telesales, Fundraising, Telemarketing, Outbound Customer Service.