Uzbek Market Research, Telephone Interviewers - Flexible Shifts
London, Greater London, England
£8 - 9 per hour + Training
- Are you looking for flexible working hours?
- Do you want to work in telephone market research, telephone interviewing?
- Are you a fluent Uzbek speaker?
Our client is a Leading organisation within the market research industry. They are looking to appoint a Uzbek speaking Market Research Interviewersto work in business to business market research.
This B2B market research job is offered on a temporary basis, between 6-8 weeks.
Hourly rate of £8.00 per hour PAYE (+holiday pay) or £9.30 per hour via umbrella payroll (includes holiday pay)
Location: Uzbek speaking market researchers/ telephone interviewers will be working in an office located in Central London within walking distance from Angel tube station.
Working hours: 08:00 – 16:00 Full day consists of two shifts, you will need to work a minimum of 4 shifts a week, for example 2 full days, or 4 mornings or 4 afternoons etc.
AsUzbek Speaking Market Research Interviewer/ Market Researcher you will be working on business to business market research projects on behalf of European leading companies in the Uzbekistani market. Your main focus and responsibility would be to conduct market research telephone interviews, mainly customer satisfaction surveys across various industries (IT, Financial, Senior Managers & Healthcare)
The candidate, who is successful for the Uzbek Speaking Market Research Interviewer, will be able to: - speak Uzbek up to a Native level
- ideally will have previous Business to Business B2B market research experience, but we are happy to speak to entry level candidates.
- good I.T skills, including a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and quick keyboard skills.
- good level of spoken and written English
- Ideally, you will also have previous experience of working in a call centre environment with a good telephone manner.
Full training will be provided.
Please apply now to start training this week!
Previous candidates came from: Customer Service, Retail, Call centre environment, Acting, Teaching, Freelance, Bar work, Waitressing, Hospitality, Telesales, Fundraising, Telemarketing, Outbound Customer Service.