German Customer Service Agent, Inbound - Start Today!!!
London, Greater London, England
£8.00 - 9.50 per hour + weekly pay
We are currently recruiting for Inbound German Customer Service Agent to work in a busy call centre in East London.
We offer 37.5 hours a week, shifts from Monday to Sunday from 8am to 8pm, flexibility required - East London, Isle of Dogs £8.00- £9.50 per hour
Working hours 08:00 to 16:00 or 12:00 to 20:00 Monday to Friday; 08:00 to 16:00 Saturday and Sunday.
German speaking customer service agent role is starting this week - if you speak and write fluent German, please apply now to secure an immediate start!!
As a German speaking Inbound Customer Service Advisor you will be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and be fluent in German (spoken and written)
This role is predominantly phone based, so you will need to be an excellent communicator. This is a complex and varied role, providing a great opportunity for someone looking to enhance their customer service skills further.
German Inbound Customer Service Advisor - day to day responsibilities will include:
- Taking inbound calls from customers with general enquiries
- Providing great level of customer service over the telephone
- Establishing the customers needs by asking effective questions
- Logging all information accurately on the in-house system
- Working to customer service targets
- Dealing with queries and complaints
- Liaising with other departments regarding deliveries / returns
For the position of German Customer Service Agent we are looking for the following experience:
- Ideally phone based customer service experience
- Ability to problem solve and take ownership of each customer query
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A passion for customer service
- Previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service
- Fluency in German and a good level of English
Apply online now!
Keywords: German Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, German Customer Care Advisor, Inbound, Call Centre, Contact Centre, German customer service, immediate start